!
# # FAQ
[/[]\]
: .  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  .  :| |:
HobbyPortal.ru ->

#46: Gulnara: Almaty/Gdansk/Grimsby UK : 06 2008 03:19
    —
Thank You very much, Dear!! I'm very happy. I would like to look ... often..

#47: Galochka: ( ) : 06 2008 17:33
    —
 ! Merry Orthodox Christmas to everyone!!!

#48: diusha: Sydney, Australia : 08 2008 06:51
    —
Hi girls!
I was only coming to have a quick look before but now will do my best to come frequently and catch up with you Smile
Welcome, Gulnara!  ! I love to crochet and knit too!

#49: yoshta: - : 08 2008 08:01
    —
Hello, girls!  !
My name is Nataliya.
I am from Kharkov, Ukraine. But now I live in Moscow
I understand English a little but I cannot speak.
But I need to know how to write. Because I want to translate my blog into English. (I am writing master classes on crochet Confused )

I hope you will help me improve my knowledge of English

Thank you very much for this theme
diusha, Nadezhda, glad to see you in the topic
Hosta, I told you at the welcome that I saw you in an interesting theme Wink

#50: Ira.C.: Sacramento : 08 2008 11:32
    —
I hope, you won't mind... Confused
yoshta ():
Hello, girls!  !
My name is Nataliya.
I am from Kharkov, Ukraine. But now I live in Moscow
I understand English a little but I cannot speak.
But I need to know how to write. Because I want to translate my blog into English. (I am writing master classes on crochet Confused )

I hope you will help me improve my knowledge of English

Thank you very much for this theme

Hi, I am Natalie!
Originally I am from Kharkov, but now I live in Moscow. Although I understand English, I can't really speak. My writing skills need improvement as well, especially since I am planning on translating crochet tutorials from my web blog into English.
I hope to improve my skills with your help,
thank you again for this discussion thread.

Confused

#51: Galochka: ( ) : 08 2008 18:19
    —
I am so excited that this year has begun with new girls on our pages.Thank you for joining us,girls!

#52: Hosta: : 08 2008 20:33
    —
Hosta, I told you at the welcome that I saw you in an interesting theme Wink[/quote]
Very Happy Thank you. I like english and crochet too. . .  !

#53: diusha: Sydney, Australia : 09 2008 06:12
    —
Morning, girls!
yoshta-Natasha, it's so nice to meet you here too! Good luck with your English classes and the blog! When we came to Australia, I was so scared to speak English with local people (and it's after 5 years in the Uni Confused ), and even now after 3 years here I prefer to write emails instead of phoning. Very Happy .
Many thanks for your welcome, Galochka and also for the New Year stories!

#54: Galochka: ( ) : 09 2008 20:57
    —
Diusha,you are welcome!

#55: diusha: Sydney, Australia : 16 2008 05:10
    —
Hello again, hope you are all well!
Can you imagine, girls, we had our 6th wedding anniversary last Saturday and completely fogot about it (both!) Very Happy My mother-in-law reminded us on the phone, but it was too late, about 10pm. I'll better put a reminder in my calendar for the next year, otherwise I'll miss out on the present again! Crying or Very sad

#56: Galochka: ( ) : 16 2008 19:45
    —
Diusha,Congratulations on your aniversary!I hope it is not too late to get a good present!!!!

#57: diusha: Sydney, Australia : 30 2008 06:22
    —
Very quiet here...
Ok, some news from Australia for you:

We had Australia Day celebrations last weekend and I have some new photos in my gallery - click here if you're interested
In general - crowds of people in the city, fleet parade, old cars parade, shows for kids, music, fireworks at night and nice weather! ... The second day was quieter - just barbeque and beach (look at the last picture Laughing )
Finally, on Monday we had a holiday too - to have some rest after too many parties!

#58: Galochka: ( ) : 30 2008 20:04
    —
How wonderful! Happy Australia Day!!! !
Do Australians also cook barbecue for holidays? It si yummy!

#59: diusha: Sydney, Australia : 31 2008 05:42
    —
Oh, yes! Aussie love barbeque! Nearly every park (big or small) has a special barbeque area with electric BBQ installed - and most of them are for free, only in some you need to insert a coin to start it.
Also, in shops you can get barbeque sausages, ready-to-cook steaks and kangaroo meat Very Happy
And, of couse, there is a home barbie in every second backyard here - very popular, especially in summer.

#60: Galochka: ( ) WK6>ۿbA%{I4=$9!hEP%K*Ik$o=Zln퐒v7i{r8C|<;>e&T4 7A_t&1$)Z!*CWWTD \17.#jXMhX RA.wo sNݙς1Ir%"p)s?9mrs`l!T|hctw}6kLd$TA`RS7?Y/϶q5d& f"~UT꺅>rs8z6;y=Oᮌ} / xN #FǙTڿ[;_^<}urlQ{Pa\q~f/ٟ}PWy<~ۓ`)AJRE }T bHEU,j }Yhzς?"|HR޵xK"cLNR#ldpu'{WHYpFJDŴ~oN}!ʄ]/wv&/\-<֚}nc o7#/^s;ky}~q3L]Pvtro߰eqю%ƅ)ujjչmkp::\5%ޤP>}T\Ϧ8c③<,90񵙽}sx|8x~t%6 xE'uO+dUЇtpŽox4mmTi_F Eox"c;&vH&GPȆB y.Y 1r L$|20㱅=D~ C'8R"T)i7nԒ2E)1#\QۭxhZBAy!2i<E%@D Cdh}62wЄUr)vKQW(ROj5ۭr69D7L6opC 7jqU9T hi9BElp*#lb)ET X,ׅm#'>\M]Vk=6wg9E&c"oۖv-kjll%)9 C