Interesting facts thread
# # FAQ
[/[]\]
.  1, 2, 3  :| |:
HobbyPortal.ru ->

#31:  : 12 2007 02:37
    —
Spainsh is the official state language
There are 3 more official languages in Spain, so depending on the city you will need to speak it or not (the only language that you MUST speak in order to do the Residency in Spain is Spanish, and in those regions they speak both languages)
- Catalan: Catalonia, Valencia; Islas Baleares
- Euskera: Vask Country (Pais Vasco)
- Galego: Galicia

and what about Esperanza?

#32:  : 12 2007 02:55
    —
Sea urchins?

or

Wrasses start their lives either as a male or a female, just like any other fish. But they can also change sex. These fish are protogynous hermaphrodites, which means they can start their life as a female and then change to the male. Wrasses are born with both male and female sex organs.

#33: Galochka: ( ) : 12 2007 06:02
    —
Oysters!!!

#34:  : 15 2007 02:29
    —
Galochka ():
Oysters!!!

Oh! Crying or Very sad I hate oysters Crying or Very sad

#35: Galochka: ( ) : 15 2007 06:13
    —

Laughing

#36: Natashechka : 15 2007 18:00
    —
Not sure if anyone is still visiting this thread, not sure if this is a right place, but see the joke below - laughing out loud. Very loud Laughing

Blond Cookbook

MONDAY
It's fun to cook for Bill. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY
Bill wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Bill brought a friend home for supper

WEDNESDAY
A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly but I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY
Today Bill asked for salad again I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Bill asked me why I was rolling around in the garden..

FRIDAY
I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

SATURDAY
Bill did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I don't have any clothes that fit it, and for some reason Bill keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY
Bill's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Sudde nly I had a flash of genius.. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY. This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Bill. If I can talk Bill into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with a chocolate moose.

#37: meteliza : 21 2007 14:40
    —
Natashechka
LOL
I love blondes!

#38: Billy Budapest : 21 2007 19:12
    —
The blonde diary is hysterical! I loved the 'beat it' one. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#39: Koshechka: jukovskiy : 23 2008 09:53
    —
meteliza ():
Another tip Smile
This language does not belong to any language family.
There's a theory that it is the most ancient language of Europe. Today it is spoken by some 700 thousand people

the Basque language

#40: =Z= : 22 2008 15:45
    —
meteliza ():
Galochka
In Europe tea flavoured with Bergamote is called "Russian tea"
Very Happy

Hmmmm...I've always thought that "Russan tea", it's tea with lemon, but English tea, it's tea with milk.

#41: Lesya_M: : 29 2009 06:27
    —
Hi,
are there anybody, who want to continue the game?

#42: Karasu : 30 2010 15:50
    —
Nice thread people! Give me moar interesting facts)