[/[]\]

HobbyPortal.ru ->

#1: What American accent do you have?Aneta: N- : 11 2008 23:31
    —
What American accent do you have? ()

#2: Aneta: N- : 11 2008 23:33
    —
My Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#3:  .: : 12 2008 00:15
    —
My Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

#4: Ira.C.: Sacramento : 12 2008 01:09
    —
Aneta, !
Very Happy

My Result: "You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

#5: Galochka: ( ) : 12 2008 23:40
    —
Boston:

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.
!

#6: tatu: . . : 06 2008 11:28
    —
Thanks!

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

#7:  : 22 2008 23:51
    —
"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.' It's funny ...

#8: : - : 23 2008 22:41
    —
Your Result: The Inland North
Surprised Shocked
You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."
Oh yeah Cool
, Very Happy ,

#9: Alishka: New York : 09 2008 23:45
    —
"Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak!"

Great! I moved to Philadelphia from Moscow 15 years ago and from there to New York 8 years ago, but I guess I'll always speak like a girl from Philly Smile

#10: : : 04 2008 13:53
    —
You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.VkG>k뚄JZ괉,)$$&4fwgG3dQc  *NEmRcJ*Pz(]zo޶m7Ĝh{T>zmmƜgXk+VLR'Ɛ8SrT|B*40+"Hn*FxR>(D蚦;K.`Jɿ=Q*`#rDݞ{%E"N˼z ?R\I)n-6Z o)p]s`WiTL%&\k\RT }w㇍6$ ɥ6 5q,0l]wp#vQ_/+$ݬZ;zgGg?MZhCeȜ顀R<3lNK]?lQLǿ|`aIqCP 7dt6oA <;:f# !n5/CH-lxoWÝŵXZL~k9P%]0pOp"B*-ԃj@C1]/S y` Q |*z Q r)QHXlD #poQQ342}gpGQb3KSQDrD N5pKln*GLc=h&nQ{7ΐzrt;#"ưԉ|7@]:e^/V=_ 7)Lf/__ Pxʦ'^.]~|.uu )YWh`62) օO+Ӳ'/]$z,8~soOZp!l/λXĸ܊ד P ݤ