: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  .  :| |:
HobbyPortal.ru ->

#1:  !Galochka: ( ) : 03 2007 06:49
    —
! -, , , , , !
, ! , , , -! !!! Smile

#2: Galochka: ( ) : 03 2007 06:55
    —
So,let me be the first to tell you a few words about myself!As you see from my nickname,my name is Galina.I have been living in the USA for about 2 years and work here as a teacher at the Public School System.Back in Russia I was teaching English and Spanish at the University and lived in the South of Russia,in the town called Stavropol.I just loved and love teaching!
For about one year now I have been very fond of cross -stitching,so you can also often see me here at the forum in the topics related to cross-stitching.And I want to learn sewing too-it is in my plans!
I love foreign languages,travelling and much more!
Nice to meet you!!!

#3: gannka : 06 2007 09:27
    —
Hi!
I am Anna from Kharkiv, Ukraine, but now live in USA (Michigan). I am stay at home mom of two boys, who have outpaced me in learning English. I enjoy crafts, mostly crochet, but also some knitting, embroidery and whatever I can laid my hands on. I have blog on http://gannka.blogspot.com/, you can see some of my work here.
Nice to meet you!

#4: Galochka: ( ) : 08 2007 23:51
    —
Gannka,nice to meet you!I am also living in the USA.How long have you been living here? 8-)

#5: gannka : 09 2007 04:13
    —
I live here for over seven years now.
Where in USA do you live?

#6: Galochka: ( ) : 09 2007 06:22
    —
gannka
live in Tennessee,Nashville for 2 years now.

#7: gannka : 09 2007 07:30
    —
Quite far away from me

#8: Galochka: ( ) : 09 2007 08:04
    —
Unfortunately it is far away... Crying or Very sad

#9: gannka : 09 2007 09:11
    —
We just got snow today. It was so not like winter all December. +10C is not the right temperature this time of the year. Hope there will be more snow tomorrow to make snowmen. My children cannot wait for this. YOu don't usually get snow in TN, right?

#10: Galochka: ( ) : 10 2007 01:03
    —
Oh!Snow is very very very rare in TN. For me it is even funny- when there is some snow here,children don't go to school! Laughing Can you imagine if it was the same for Siberia,heheh! Children wouldn't go to school most of the year...

#11: nympha: Russia(Orenburg) - Egypt(Cairo) : 26 2007 01:03
    —
Hello everybody Smile I'm Ekaterina or just Katya. So nice to see that the English forum is here and even the topic I've opened in the old forum (interesting facts) still exists 8-)

I'm Russian, from South Ural (Orenburg in particular). Married and moved to Cairo. I've been here for 2 years. At the very moment I don't work, had to quit 1 month ago (bad story, don't want even to remember Crying or Very sad ) Anyhow in general I'm a musician, finished musical colledge and enjoed my job in musical school, plus I used to study linguistics. So I like everything connected to languages in any form Smile So nice to meet here both of you, Gannka and Galochka Smile

I adore sewing, cross-stitch embroidery, reading, cooking, house planting. So ready to share any info with you  !

See you here Smile

#12: Diavona: , : 02 2007 11:05
    —
Hi! My name is Evguenia (Jenny). I'm from Vladivostok. I'm 23 and I'm married. I have a little son Timofey (Timmy), he is 1 year and 11 month now. And we will celebrate his second birthday on the 26th of January.
I graduated from the Far-East State Technical University, Vladivostok in 2005. My major is Chinese and English. I was working as secretary and intepreter. Now I'm not working and sitting at home with my little child.
My hobby is beadmaking. You can look through my works here - http://www.womanshobby.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3862

#13: Galochka: ( ) : 02 2007 19:12
    —
Diavona
Welcome! I have just had a look at your beadwork.It is terrific!You really have a very special style and much talent! 8-)

#14: Diavona: , : 04 2007 08:39
    —
thnx Very Happy

#15: carcusha: : 24 2007 00:02
    —
( ) Confused ( ) .