Let's get started!!!
# # FAQ
[/[]\]
1, 2, 3, 4  .  :| |:
HobbyPortal.ru ->

#1: Let's get started!!!Galochka: ( ) : 30 2006 06:25
    —
Hi,everybody!
Is there anyone who wants to speak English or needs any help in learning English?I'd be happy to help you! Smile

#2:  : , : 01 2007 19:51
    —
I want speak English but I don't know how to begin... Confused
And I'll be very happy if you help me! ! ! !

#3: Galochka: ( ) : 02 2007 04:07
    —
Well,first of all,the easiest way to learn speaking English is just speaking it,so...First I can recommend you to find someone to speak English with.Do you have anyone around you who speaks English even if his/her English is not so good?
If not,with the Internet you can find a way to practice it as well.You can try to find international friends to talk to.In case you decide this is something for you,I can advise you some sites especially for those who are interested in finding friends from different countries.Try to start with finding a friend for whom English is not the native language either,in this way it will be easier for you.You will see that this person also makes mistakes and won't be shy too much about your own language.Like this,step by step you will improve your language.
Or you can practice the language just here at the forum...For example,trying to talk to me or to other site's visitors.I would be more than happy to help you!
But first tell me,did you understand what I was talking about here?Let me know if it was hard for you to translate? Wink

#4: meteliza : 02 2007 15:17
    —
Galochka

What would you like to speak about? Just learning English or ...?
We had "Interesting facts" thread before... May be it'd be better to continue it?

#5: Galochka: ( ) : 02 2007 19:36
    —
Honestly I don't know what you were doing in "interesting facts" thread.... Sad We can speak about anything!It can be just anything!!! Smile For example....My New Year Holidays....Or anything!If you have any suggestions,I will be happy to follow them!Waiting to hear from you!!! !

#6: meteliza : 02 2007 20:12
    —
Galochka
well.. its not easy to find a subject for discussion if you can talk about anything Rolling Eyes Would you like to start? Wink

As to "interesting facts" thread we were playing a simple game: someone proposes a fact to be guessed by others. For example: Who was the first communist leader in Russia? Well, questions were much more cute than my example. Very Happy We can restart that thread if there are more people here... Wink

#7: Galochka: ( ) : 02 2007 21:47
    —
ok!I got it...I will start a new topic about games!!!See you there!

: Galochka (03 2007 06:57), 1

#8: Galochka: ( ) : 02 2007 21:49
    —
By the way,girls,let's speak about the following topic...
How I got interested in learning English....Who inspired you to learn it? !

#9: meteliza : 03 2007 18:44
    —
:
How I got interested in learning English....Who inspired you to learn it?

As for me, my parents got me to a school specialized in English and after school they wanted me to continue language studies. I entered a pedagogical university. As I adored French I switched on French studies.
Well, finding job with French was not easy and after the university I had to switch back to English Confused
Today I live in France and mostly speak French Smile I have really little practice in English and that's a good opportunity to write a couple of words like this and to read others Confused
I go on studying languages, besides French and English, I study Spanish and Chinese Razz

: meteliza (03 2007 18:50), 1

#10: meteliza : 03 2007 18:49
    —
Galochka
As we are speaking about anything in this thread, could I ask you a question ...?
I'm looking for information about how an US non-resident can have a banking account in the US. Do you possibly know some Russian-speaking forums about the US and life there? Thank you in advance

#11: Galochka: ( ) : 03 2007 19:17
    —
meteliza
are almost collegues!hehehe I also studied at the Pedagogical Institute of Foreign languages and English actually is my second language,I graduated with my Major in Spanish,but it is rather hard to find a job with Spanish,so most of the time I was teaching English. Smile
I know a couple of Russian -speaking forums in the USA,I will send you some information about it later on today!!!
Nice to meet you!!!

#12: Galochka: ( ) : 03 2007 19:19
    —
Ah!I forgot to tell you,at the University I was learning some French too just for a few months and I was learning Italian,but I haven't used it for some time,so I am like a dog- I understnad everything,but don't speak it! Laughing

#13: Galochka: ( ) : 03 2007 21:51
    —
meteliza
Here you have a link to one Russian forum.It has some topics about finances too,so I guess you should go directly there.There are a lot of girls there and I know that some are working in a bank,so they will probably advise you something!I will add some links later!

http://www.russian-fiancee.com/rus/forum/index.php?sid=311dc4ac771b15145b8158a33a75e67b

#14: meteliza : 03 2007 23:56
    —
Galochka
Thank you for the link !

Galochka ():
I was learning Italian,but I haven't used it for some time,so I am like a dog- I understnad everything,but don't speak it! Laughing

for Italian, the same with me Laughing I can understand it and sometimes say "Hello" Laughing

V݋FBCBϖ%Ri^> -}:VZnUwW[҃B\sė9@:}v4,fgvf~=U"Nd zw:7oy\c z[ky^"r B!'n Q> tw QKƌk[.2=;>>8zjK%M|gPE"->/|ՙ,냒hh\UP鲌"d,gƶf% YSS;9@8OO:<:t S;- 'ÓiZڭ-h-oq}1 UF8w*oycyx 5CC[QG"Wz*c|Ygqz`k'ĥhq zTP=FJF&њDZ{0xt!=ʘd G1ʚEHQ$W E%K+ȡ W[ٞXp3Y<CsЗjXH.^TsR([󥱩(6|&favuE4TTʭs/W?ܹĬW;6#<{8k%+8=Bj›\4X6efMonO?'Gg'GK.X/M~MGr wzBguO'?/g;4oJfе߻Fb[-Y5QؗDjrqël9QA:FrP>muV'Jw$~3ſt8_ٓ S8 {G+ \+_I gf1EbvdfKqMgH#[Mv:ةH ~WRacMIN)$%>BH#^,[N]á= 8Ô)#"#U@4҆݊٧@2lȖ 9$R G1\P군x ᅂd<itc$I" y %ve<sVLɍe? k%p+}(xBP^/hNl̯#HtN/ ȰBg^C n #U6gD)6`A$Aiܬ@Йһ8@ Sxj]̌Z2uQGEuW,s1Mc[˪*P&oüMXd2-N|,fvh:Hkm